Workshops on using online survey tools
13 Mar 2018
The University is looking to standardise the survey tools used by staff, researchers and students for their everyday work, research or study
If you’ve ever used or plan to use any online survey tools, we would like to invite you to one of our workshop events taking place until Thursday, 29 March.
Using standardised survey tools will allow IT Services to provide a consistent service and ensure that data protection laws are being adhered to. If the University’s existing SelectSurvey or LimeSurvey tools aren’t suitable for your needs, we’d like to know how we can improve this for you.
Feel free to drop in to one of the lunchtime sessions (12pm – 1pm) to speak to a member of the team and let us know how we can help you. The event is open to all University staff, researchers and students, and no booking is needed.
- Monday, 19 March: Uni Place_4.208
- Tuesday, 20 March: Stopford Building Theatre 4
- Wednesday, 21 March: Uni Place_4.212
- Thursday, 22 March: Whitworth Building Committee Room E
- Friday, 23 March: Uni Place_4.207
- Monday, 26 March: Stopford Building Theatre 5
- Tuesday, 27 March: Whitworth Building Keepers Room
- Wednesday, 28 March: Sackville Building Council Chamber - B004
- Thursday, 29 March: Sackville Building Council Chamber - B004
For more information, please email Nishma Lad.