Raise awareness of your research
04 May 2017
Learn how to increase your citation potential and ensure maximum visibility of your research
Mendeley Data, the University's recommended non-discipline specific repository, is being introduced to help research staff raise awareness of their work.
Mendeley Data is an open research data repository where you can store, preserve and share your data for free.
To find out more, come along to one of the workshops being hosted by the University, in partnership with Mendeley Data. You will hear about:
- Using Mendeley Data to share your research data and get credit for all your research outputs
- Best practices for organising and managing your research/data
- How you can help shape the development of the University's research data tools
These workshops will be held in locations convenient for each of the three Faculties. However, if you are not able to attend your Faculty specific workshop, please register to attend one of the others.
Register today for one of the following events:
- FSE – Wednesday, 17 May, 11am-1pm, Sackville Street Building G41
- FBMH – Wednesday, 17 May, 2-4pm, Simon Building 5.05
- Humanities – Thursday, 18 May, 11-1 Samuel Alexander Building A114
For more information about Mendeley Data, visit:
If you have any questions about these workshops, contact: