Search the University of Manchester siteSearch Menu StaffNet
Search type

Housing information for EU and international students

27 Feb 2017

Manchester Student Homes provide schools with copy and website checks

Manchester Student Homes

If you require private sector housing information for students in your school or department, Manchester Student Homes can provide you with customised copy.

Manchester Student Homes is a department of the University offering free housing service to students. We accredit landlords and private halls of residence who meet our required standards. We also promote quality accommodation and an advice service to students who choose to live off campus.

To request information, contact:

You need to include:

  • School/ Department
  • Type of Student - Home/ EU/ International
  • Academic Period – eg Single Semester Autumn Term/ Single Semester Spring Term etc
  • Approximate accommodation length – eg 4 months/ 6 months etc
  • Copy suitable for – eg printed publication/ websites/ emails to students
  • Website address – where the copy will be places or linked from (if applicable)

If copy is already available on your website, you can also get it checked by Manchester Student Homes. You need to send:

  • The link or links
  • The person to email copy to