Mayor of Greater Manchester to speak at International Festival of Public Health
21 Aug 2017
Andy Burnham will speak at the International Festival of Public Health on Tuesday 5 September.
This year’s event is based around the theme of ‘The future of health in changing political climates’ and will also include keynote speakers:
- Dr Frank Atherton, Chief Medical Officer for Wales
- Dr Kailash Chand OBE, Vice-President of the British Medical Association
- Dr Louise Irvine, Candidate for the National Health Party for SW Surrey
- Professor Jane South, Professor of Healthy Communities, Leeds Beckett University & Public Health England
- Dr Ian Wilkinson, Chief Clinical Officer for Oldham CCG
More keynote speakers will be announced over the coming weeks.
Register your attendance before Tuesday, 29 August: