Give your views on evaluating public engagement
11 Jul 2018
The National Coordinating Centre for Public Engagement (NCCPE) need your help on measuring and evaluating public engagement
It’s increasingly important for researchers and universities to be able to track and measure the ‘impact’ of their public engagement activities, but there appears to be a widespread lack of confidence in how to effectively evaluate public engagement, what useful information evaluation of public engagement can provide, and how to measure the impacts arising.
They want to find out:
- What is your current evaluation practice for public engagement?
- What are the challenges you face or concerns you have around evaluation of public engagement?
- What tools and approaches do you currently use?
- Where do you go to get support or advice?
- What are the tricky issues that leave you feeling ‘stuck’?
To give your views and experiences, public engagement professionals (PEPs) and researchers are being invited to complete one of two surveys. These surveys should take no more than 15 minutes to complete and by contributing your views and experiences you can help to inform public engagement policy, practice and research.
If you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com