We are committed to making staff of all faiths feel comfortable in their working lives. The Equality & Diversity Team has a number of faith based network groups and produce a diversity calendar each year which lists all the major festivals and religious holidays for the main 6 religions and beliefs.
St Peter's Chaplaincy, welcomes staff members from all the universities to come and unwind: during the day, at lunch time or after work. The kettle is always on! Bring your own lunch and just sit quietly and chill. You don’t need an excuse to come and enjoy our spaces.
For more information visit their website: St Peter's Chaplaincy
St Peter’s seeks to be a house that offers:
- A spiritual home to students and staff of all faiths and none, for reflection, refreshment, and renewal
- A place where faith meets intellect and intellect meets faith
- An inclusive community where we seek to break down barriers, where the whole world gathers and diversity is celebrated
- A space to find and celebrate life through fellowship in Christ, sharing God’s love in worship, prayer, music and the arts,
- A place where we are challenged to discover and embody the Kingdom values of justice, joy and peace.