New inspirational marketing report for October
27 Oct 2016
FutureIndex supplies the University with regular reports that highlight current trends and examples of excellence in the world of brands and marketing.
The latest issue for October focuses on undergraduate recruitment and marketing and includes:
- an award-winning self-selection tool by the University of Gloucester which matches prospective computing students to their ideal course;
- Sheffield Hallam parent ambassadors talking to families;
- building relationships with popular relevant YouTubers, such as Megan Ellaby, University of Huddersfield graduate and fashion vlogger.
Stellify also gets a positive mention, along with a FutureIndex blog entry on our Sustainability Challenge.
Outside student recruitment marketing, interesting examples include:
- Lockheed Martin’s Mars Experience Bus taking schoolchildren on a virtual reality planetary experience;
- The launch of LinkedIn Students;
- Oklahoma University's Tradition Keeper Program, encouraging students to participate in a university bucket list of traditions – and share their experiences.
You can access the full report below:
- Download the October SPARK report (PDF document, 15.3MB)